Monday, February 16, 2009

The long and winding road beckons


I bought a trailer today. It's not what I thought I'd get, but it's an excellent trailer and will work great for now. I had been looking for a gooseneck, and this is a bumper-pull (aka tagalong), which is compromise number one, but I was really getting to the end of my rope with anxiety over not having a trailer. It's in pristine condition, as the previous owner only used it to haul hay. That means no horse has ever pee'd in it :) so the floors are solid and there is no rust, anywhere. Also, it'll hold its value well. It's highly likely I could sell it for what I paid for it within the next two-three years when I finally find the perfect GN.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! Who are you taking where for it's first adventure??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to work out taking Tule to Biltmore next week if the weather agrees with my plans. I don't know though!

    ReplyDelete